Wednesday 14 November 2007

When I fell my ideas dry up

When I feel my ideas dry up, I usually do the following things.

Listening to the music
It makes me relax. All of my tensions and stresses melt, while I’m listening music. And most of the songs have good lyrics. So, they can enhance our imagination.

Reading poems
In poems , words are so powerful. Poems can make us to be creative and imaginative.

Going to the new place
When ours’ ideas are drying up, we should walk to the new places. We need to change our environment. That will make us fresh and will enhance our creativity.

Taking a rest
I often take a rest and just forget problems, when I feel my ideas dry up. Taking a rest can make me fresh. If we don’t have enough fun, there is not much room for creativity. Breakthrough ideas usually come when we relax. I often got good idea when I played a sport or took a bath.

1 comment:

Nyein Chan Aung said...

လာလည္သြားပါတယ္။ မပန္ဒိုရာ ဘေလာ့ကေနေတြ႔လို႔ လာၾကည့္တာပါ။ စီေဗာက္မရွိလို႔ ဒီအထဲမွာပဲ ေရးသြားတာပါ။ အဆင့္အတန္းရွိတဲ့ ဘေလာ့တခုလို႔ခံစားရပါတယ္။